Your Community Library
Woodford Halse Library is a community library run by volunteers and supported by the Parish Council.
The library works with the Northamptonshire County Council Library scheme. You can find out more about Library Plus in Northamptonshire here.
The Library stocks books purchased by Northamptonshire County Council which can be returned to us or any library in the county and also adds our own, locally donated, books to the collection (donated books must be returned to the Woodford Halse library). The Library also provides photocopying and computer services and free WiFi is available.
The Library can provide information regarding bus pass renewal and blue badges and facilitate this to some extent but a full service can be accessed at the Daventry and Towcester libraries.
Many useful information leaflets are also available in the library.
Volunteers are supported with training from Northants County Council and the Library always welcomes new library volunteers. Book donations are also gratefully received.
The library also has a collection of useful books on the history of the village and the local area.
Find out more:
|Opening Times||Wi-Fi & Computer Facilities ||Library Charges|
|Click & Collect Service||Library To You Service|
Find us here: Village Centre, School St, Woodford Halse, Daventry NN11 3RL
web site address: www.woodfordhalselibrary.org
follow us on Facebook: Woodford Halse Community Library
If you would like to know more about our Community Library plans or would like to volunteer to help, contact Pat Darby (email@example.com) who is coordinating library activities on behalf of the Parish Council.
Latest Library News
You can keep up to date and see the full list of postings about the library here:-
- Library Volunteers Wanted. January 19, 2022
- 20/09/21 Library Committee Minutes January 17, 2022
- 17/01/22 Library Committee Agenda January 12, 2022
- Correction – Library Committee December 14, 2021
- Masks On For The Library, Please November 30, 2021
- Library Opening: Xmas 2021 November 17, 2021
- 20/09/21 Library Committee Agenda September 13, 2021
- Library Closed 15/09/21 September 11, 2021
- Library Update from Patricia Darby July 23, 2021
- 24/05/21 Library Committee Minutes June 25, 2021
- 21/06/21 Library Committee Agenda June 16, 2021
- Summer Reading Challenge 2021 June 8, 2021
- 21/12/20 Library Committee Minutes May 25, 2021
- 24/05/21 Library Committee Agenda May 18, 2021
- Library Re-Opening April 9, 2021